Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant figure out how to get it to show up?? All i can get it to do is rotate between A and B on the trip! Maybe I cant do it on mine? (i bought my 2008 Frontier used, and for some reason it didnt have the owners manual) any help would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
what trim model do you have only the LE and NISMO have trip computers i believe

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh really? that could explain it because I have an SE. But theres definitly a trip, and i can rotate it between A or B, but that seems to be all I can get it to do.

·
Registered
923 Posts
that is the same with my truck a 2008 SE no trip if you want that you could always buy a scangauge2 mount it and it will keep track of all that for you

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
The trips have ave. speed, ave. mpg, a resettable hour meter, and DTE (Distance to Empty) as well as the A and B meters.

And where an option for LE's and Nismo's when I bought my truck. Not sure on newer year models.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok cool, thanks. so does yours not have a trip at all? because like I said on mine, below the odometer i can set it for distance A or distance B. I just cant get it to do the MPG, miles to empty, or anything.

The trips have ave. speed, ave. mpg, a resettable hour meter, and DTE (Distance to Empty) as well as the A and B meters.

And where an option for LE's and Nismo's when I bought my truck. Not sure on newer year models.
So if you dont have an LE or Nismo, it ONLY has an A and B meter then?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yeah, only the LE's and Nismo's come from the factory with the mpg, dte, time traveled and avg speed readout on the odometer screen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts