Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to add cruise control to a 2006 frontier se i drive long distances to town and i really miss my cruise.::smile::

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Aftermarket should be able to set you up. Call a stereo shop and ask if they do cruise systems. If they don't, they'll know who does. Or just Google it for your area.

Good luck

·
Registered
612 Posts
You said yours is an SE I'd look into your wiring you might already have it bnicetruck and just need the pigtail going to steering wheel the steering wheel(with controls) and the required relays/fuses from another donor SE that came with it that way you'll have the factory. To my understanding Nissan looks to be pretty liberal or easy meaning to cut down on costs in their vehicles they all start out the same look at it this way a tree has a trunk and branches so other than pigtails(Branches) for different option packages your main harness(Tree trunk) might just be same Id at least take a look

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree with Sabretooth.
Most vehicles these days are built with all the same wiring in place as it cuts down on manufacturing costs. Then when you pay hundreds extra for options they only had to toss in a $5 part ;)
You may only need to add a harness pigtail (and change your steering wheel if it doesn't have the buttons?). I'd take it apart to have a look & compare it to factory wiring diagrams. Could see it being as easy as swapping in some parts from a wrecker for little cost.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does it have to be from a truck or would parts from a car work also because they have a few nissan cars that year in the wrecking yards but no trucks?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts