Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at an amp that has dimensions as follows:
Dimensions
Width 10.13 in.
Depth 22.5 in.
Height 2.5 in.
IT is a kicker 5 channel and I am having a hard time trying to find a place to mount it.
It would help me out if I knew what amps yall are running and where they are installed. Model number would be cool, and I can pull the dimensions.
Your help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have my Elemental Designs NINe.4 (12 x 10 x 2.25) behind the rear driver side seat. I believe you can mount yours behind the passenger if you move the jack. I'm assuming you have an 05+ CC?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that is right - 05 CC.
It does look like that 5" makes a difference in fitting it under the front seats.
I will take a look at moving teh jack kit behind the rear seats- maybe making storage for them underneath the vehicle or something. Kinda hard to give up a jack kit!
Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
368 Posts
characterzero said:
Yeah, that is right - 05 CC.
It does look like that 5" makes a difference in fitting it under the front seats.
I will take a look at moving teh jack kit behind the rear seats- maybe making storage for them underneath the vehicle or something. Kinda hard to give up a jack kit!
Thanks y'all.
I had/have the same problem. My stereo system basically took all my in-cabin storage otpions. My AMPS are under driver and passenger, and my suibs took out the big storage bin under rear bench. So I did this:

http://www.jeffleggett.com/wordpress/?p=50

And now I got plenty! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts