Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one ells had this problem on this forum. I lost my horn back a few weeks ago and the other day i finaly had time to look at it and it turned out to be a horn realy that went bad. I guss the dealer by me said it a common problem with this truck i just wanted to get some input from you guys.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
My horn has not worked as it was designed and intended since new. You have to hit it just right for it to work. I have become use to just using a simple hand gesture in stead of the horn anyway.

It has always seemed to me to have been a horn switch problem, but maybe it has something to do with the relay I don't really know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My horn has not worked as it was designed and intended since new. You have to hit it just right for it to work. I have become use to just using a simple hand gesture in stead of the horn anyway.

It has always seemed to me to have been a horn switch problem, but maybe it has something to do with the relay I don't really know.
as of right now it looks to be the realy from the testing ive done but thats the next place im going to check out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts