Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the other day sitting at a stop light and some one runs it. i hit the horn - 't nothing- i get mad, so i REALLY smack the horn. BEEP....but then Beep wouldnt stop. so i have been able to get it to stop, but i had to pry the center section of the steering wheel up. so now it sits a bit lopsided. and hit the horn again, and it will stay ON until i pry it off again

my question: does anyone know how to take off the whole wheel button/center section off?

I am thinking that if i take it off, and then put it back on straight/level it will be all better.
any ideas?

on another note - is there a link to an online factory service manual?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Sorry I cannot help you on this. I am surprised that no one has answered you yet, must be the weekend. Since you just joined this year does that mean you bought a new truck recently? If you are still under warranty I would just take it to the dealership and let them do it under warranty.

If it is out of warranty then just hang on a little longer and I am sure that someone will have some better suggestion.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have not taken the steering wheel a part but manuals can be found easily using the search function.
Sticky'd thread is HERE

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the thread. and yes, just got the truck a couple weeks ago, but the warranty is g-o-n-e.

i must say that there is a wealth of info here, and i have tried to look and look at things before i ask, but i missed the FSM thread. thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
No worries
The answer to your question is under the chapter Steering System - Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts