Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to make my KC look like a Taco, but I do like the scoop! Check out this site

Custom Frontier Hoods

·
Super Moderator
11,059 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
that looks a lot like danshoods or something like that, there was a GB here for those hoods a while ago

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I thought that looked familiar. That's Dan's hood. He's a member on here. Not a true ram air hood but it does look pretty good. Decent price too.

Fiberglass Cowl Hoods Mini Trucks

I wish Suncoast would get off their dead *** and make a true ram air hood for us. I've contacted them a couple times and only got one response "it's on our radar."

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I like it. I just dont feel good about cutting my hood tho. And the hassle of repainting....just not for me. I do really like the look tho. Wish they came stock like that.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I like it. I just dont feel good about cutting my hood tho. And the hassle of repainting....just not for me. I do really like the look tho. Wish they came stock like that.
You don't cut your hood. It's an entirely new hood with the scoop molded in.

·
Super Moderator
11,059 Posts
You get to keep your hood just as it is.

Clint

·
Registered
155 Posts
ram air hood

If anybody wants one, they are still available.
Also a guy asked me the other day about building cowl hoods just incase anybody else is intrested.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I like the look. I will add that to my growing list of WANTS

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
On the site it says something about a ram air hood for the 05+frontiers, really wanting to see what that looks like!

·
Registered
250 Posts
being that its just for looks, i would think it would be better to go with a sharper scoop being that we have no rounded parts to our trucks other than the fenders, and they are even sharp on the edges. i would have done one more like this one but molded in nicely of coarse

·
Registered
24 Posts
If anybody wants one, they are still available.
Also a guy asked me the other day about building cowl hoods just incase anybody else is intrested.
I'd be interested in a cowl hood for a 2008 frontier.

·
Registered
155 Posts
cowl hood

I'd be interested in a cowl hood for a 2008 frontier.
I would be interested in doing the cowl hood, but since I'm the manufacturer C/F wont let me start a group buy thread, but you can head one up and coordinate with me for the sales, I'll need 5 sales to build the molds.

·
Registered
250 Posts
a cowl hood would be sick!

·
Registered
24 Posts
A cowl hood would be sick, maybe a three inch hood? Danshoods, any idea on ball park cost for a two or three inch cowl?

·
Registered
155 Posts
cowl hood

A cowl hood would be sick, maybe a three inch hood? Danshoods, any idea on ball park cost for a two or three inch cowl?
would run the same price as all my hoods retail 429.00
If somebody starts a group buy I'll discount all the hoods sold in the group by 15% makes them 364.65 each

1 - 20 of 22 Posts