Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I was looking for info on John Hennessey's '10 Camaro buid and all I can say is S***. And I thought 1 of our past suppliers was King of the Block of online suicide...NOT compared to John Hennessey on 300C forum. When people research info these days they go online and this 29+ page thread is
2nd on Google behind Hennessey's home page! I'm on page 26..yes, its that funny/sad/interesting...But yes he's still in business and taking money....
Efool Gets Punked On His Own Board - Page 21 - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Im on the second page & this is some interesting stuff. I was actually looking into his school for tuning. But now im doubtful about what comes out of his shop.

Well im on page 19. I can say that this man has no sense of respect for himself or the peoples vehicles he works on. Look at how he just throws namecalling around. Its so unprofessional. I cant believe i thought this man was a stand up character.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ yes Ive also looked at his tuning school, expensive and after reading this....I dont think so

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^^^ yes Ive also looked at his tuning school, expensive and after reading this....I dont think so
I eventually after i get done with my schooling for criminal justice & get my job settled at the police department. I would love to go back to school for automotive engineering. I have always looked up to the likes of Chip Foose. I even thought this man was a class act for his abilities with tuning and all. After i read this its alarming how full of one's self can one person be.

·
Registered
717 Posts
A few pages in and wow. Some people need to reconsider their online identity a tad, especially when it can affect your business so drastically. What a shame.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
So because of a 3 year old thread, you signed up on a forum that showcases street rides, when you drive a truck, and you link to a ton of other sites?

:smart::crikey:
Yeah they are car enthusiast like myself. I appreciate the cool rides they have. When i can i'll post up and give advice where i can. Otherwise i'll just appreciate. Its no big deal. I am apart of a good # of forums as you can tell. I take pride in cars in general. I am a car nut.

·
Registered
178 Posts
good thing i live in texas, so whenever i want a venom 1000 i will get a 50% off lol...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've heard about hennessey's shady business since about 2004 or so.

Never would do business with that little b*tch. Screwing people over after they hand them their car and a large sum of money in good faith.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah same here.. unfortunately this is nothing new really. It is a shame, but there are plenty of other viper tuners out there making more power...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Yeah they are car enthusiast like myself. I appreciate the cool rides they have. When i can i'll post up and give advice where i can. Otherwise i'll just appreciate. Its no big deal. I am apart of a good # of forums as you can tell. I take pride in cars in general. I am a car nut.
i dont mean to me offensive, so i apologize in advance.

but given what i read here, i highly doubt you will only post up only to give advice where need be. just my .02

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
i dont mean to me offensive, so i apologize in advance.

but given what i read here, i highly doubt you will only post up only to give advice where need be. just my .02
:noworries: non taken. I'll post up like I do on TitanTalk. If you read what threads i have started on there. Its been fun & enviting. I help when i can. Otherwise like any community. Im going to have fun. Just because i dont own a vehicle like that. It doesnt mean i cant enjoy their forum. Or learn from it.

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
As I read through a few posts there I wondered to myself "where are the moderators?" Maybe they have some different rules then we do. That thread started to get out of control fast.

Speaking of out of control threads...next person to post a non-hennessey or rip-off related thing on this one will get "Ye Royal Off-Topic Pimp Slap" from yours truly. CF members and their other-forum habits are not the topic...CAPICHE?

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Too lazy to read pages of nonsense, but what proof is there that this person really is JH? IF it really is JH, anyone with half a brain knows better than to conduct oneself in such manner or at least I'd hope so.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As I read through a few posts there I wondered to myself "where are the moderators?" Maybe they have some different rules then we do. That thread started to get out of control fast.

Speaking of out of control threads...next person to post a non-hennessey or rip-off related thing on this one will get "Ye Royal Off-Topic Pimp Slap" from yours truly. CF members and their other-forum habits are not the topic...CAPICHE?
Ragin, if you noticed it was the mods and forum owner that were the main contributors, and sourced info. Also. JH said later he wasn't drunk when posting. And since he WAS a forum sponsor, with many posts under name and IP address.......it was him....Some people REALLY get their panties wadded up online and would hopefully never do that stuff in person, but who knows, there are alot of DA's that send emails and leave messages to X's, etc threatning or otherwise that later gets played in court/police and becomes self incriminating....So remember, just cause YOU might not ever do something like that..doesnt meen others won't

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Ragin, if you noticed it was the mods and forum owner that were the main contributors, and sourced info. Also. JH said later he wasn't drunk when posting. And since he WAS a forum sponsor, with many posts under name and IP address.......it was him....Some people REALLY get their panties wadded up online and would hopefully never do that stuff in person, but who knows, there are alot of DA's that send emails and leave messages to X's, etc threatning or otherwise that later gets played in court/police and becomes self incriminating....So remember, just cause YOU might not ever do something like that..doesnt meen others won't
Very true & they didnt do anything because they wanted him to drive himself into the ground. So people can see how unprofessional he really is. I think they stated that in page 11-15.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts