Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down for a Sunday run to Hollister? SuperBlack08 and I have been throwin' Sunday(s) up for a run.

·
Registered
644 Posts
^Either beginning or end of Sept is fine for me...i dont know about devius.

I may even head down to hollister this Sunday (8/30) or next Sunday depending on when my friend can go with his Yota 4runner.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might go 8/30 ... prolly too shorta notice for others tho'. (multi day event?)

Figure 2nd week of Sept. to see how many more rigs can make a day of it.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Just talked to hustonics, he is thinking about a one day run to Hollister in Sep. He is going to check in, as he hasn't been on here for a while. Maybe I'll see if 05se(ranger dude now) wants to roll out with the x or ranger.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Set a date, that way I can mark it on my calendar. I'd like to go play at hollister. Hopefully this time I can enjoy a little more off-roading, and less pulling ridgelines off of mole hills.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Set a date, that way I can mark it on my calendar. I'd like to go play at hollister. Hopefully this time I can enjoy a little more off-roading, and less pulling ridgelines off of mole hills.
^2nd week of Sept. is Sun. 6th/Labor day weekend..
Might be short notice?

I'll bring my tow strap again.. lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Set it for the 13th. That way people have the time to ask for the extra week to ask for the time off. Also because I know for sure I won't be able to make it Labor Day weekend.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
we were just talkin bout hollister at the titan swap party i think its a little too far for me though for a one day trip id be drivin more than wheelin

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
... id be drivin more than wheelin
^at least you drove outta PC.. :(.

waitin' to hear from wolfman.. might be a gang of spindled guys.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
i should be able to go, will kno for sure when it comes close. i got the winch but hopefully wont have to put it to use.
better have a long cable to pull yourself from hollister back to rodeo :)

^at least you drove outta PC.. :(.
yeah cause all i did was drink beer and watch everyone else break stuff :)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i should be able to go, will kno for sure when it comes close. i got the winch but hopefully wont have to put it to use.
^add wolfman437!
We'll see who else comes around by next weekend.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts