Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Myself and a few guys from thenewX.org went out to Hollister. It was hella dusty, so I didn't bring out the camera too much.. so pics are not the best, pretty much whenever the dust was low i shot some photos. Ill post some vids also, but this forum doesn't allow embedded vids so you'll have to follow it to youtube.

YouTube - Yasha's X on stairs at Hollister

YouTube - Ken's FJ Conquers the stairs at Hollister

YouTube - My Frontier at Hollister

This would be the fail of the day video.. not sure what I could have done to get over? Air down more?

YouTube - Frontier at Hollister #2

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually granty, I tried that first haha.. I gave it a bit of momentum and slapped front cross member on the cement. So I tried the slow method, and well... we see how much that worked.. The stock shocks don't help.. with the momentum going forward, the truck was bouncing a lot..

Your prolly right tho, I cant wait to go back once I have UCA's and shocks... hopefully that helps haha

Np Houdini, considering what you drive through, and over I am surprised you like haha

·
Registered
395 Posts
damn looks like fun wish i could of gone after all. When is the next one

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We could always try to plan something for next month. most people don't like my schedule tho, being that i can only go on Tuesday's or Thursday's lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
..I gave it a bit of momentum and slapped front cross member on the cement..
^ :laugh: I hit thoses pipes @ speed once... slammed the front member/skid, bounced over and landed on my frame/slider = stuck..

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol sounds painful Devius. I didnt hit it to hard.. but it was hard enough to make me think twice about doing it again without protection haha

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sometimes there's a group of gear heads who put on a good show...

^while holding a can cooler and cigarette; palming the wheel :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts