Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Hiya!

892 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  tsacain 
#1 ·
Hi!

Well, I just got a used 2006 CC LE, and I am on here because I am looking at making it as beautiful as possible! Actually I really just want wheels, tires and some sort of a lift but I am really just a typical girl who knows very little about trucks. I am hoping to gain some knowledge and pick a few(hundred) brains and end up with a good looking truck.

I live in the city and do about 90% of my driving on the freeway and in the city. I would say at least one weekend a month in the summer/fall we go up to the mountains for fishing/hiking/camping, and in the winter/spring we are always in the snow.

So that's me! A city chick that likes to get away on the weekends... and now I've got the best truck out there for it!

- Freeasabird

#2 ·
welcome to the club perfect place to pick some brains

where is this city you talk about ??

#4 ·
Congrats on the new truck. It's definatly the right truck for cruisin around the mountains with friends and do some camping trips in. It sounds like a simple mini lift kit from PRG would be perfect. PRG Products. As far as wheels go, there's not a whole lot of options but there is a thread of a lot of your options. Just do a search.

#5 ·
Welcome to club frontier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.