Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyway, just bought my first Nissan ever....(I am 59) I just never liked how they aged. Looked like GM or Renault... pealing or faded paint, yellowing plastics and so on. But this truck has 120,000 miles on it and looks and drives as good as new. Must be an outlier!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Houston, mmmmm no snow, no sand, no salt for sure...
Anyway I am very happy with my first Frontier or Nissan ever. Just installed 285/75/16 for fishing and hunting trips.
Using the melt mod, no issues. Truck feels and smells like new at 115,000 miles

·
Registered
Great truck
1,020 Posts
Houston is semi close to the gulf and they have that shipping area. I guess you are not near the water, frontireee? are you in spring or humble?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Houston is semi close to the gulf and they have that shipping area. I guess you are not near the water, frontireee? are you in spring or humble?
The truck spent a few years on the east side of town by the ship channel, but now it is on the west side of town away from the bay.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
My 2011 SV 4x4 has 168k on a 4.0 auto. I bought it in june 2017 with 60k and I am the second owner. Ive changed brake pads, put new tires on it, I keep ALL fluids fresh. And battery, I forgot that. It doesnt use oil. Still has excellent power. Steering is still tight. Paint has some peeling on the front fenders. I'm happy enough with the truck I am taking it to a body guy to get the body touched up and fresh undercoating. I plan on keeping the truck for quite some time.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts