Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Bill from Arizona. I just bought a 2016 crew cab 4WD LWB. Traded in my Dodge Dakota that I drove for 13 years. Love the Frontier so far and hope to put the camper that was on my Dakota on it from time to time. I'm happy to have found this sight and am sure I will learn a lot from all of you.Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome, Bill! Good bunch of people here. If you don't mind me asking.. What's LWB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Reactions: Drumminchick

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,802 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Bill. If you are going to carry a lot of weight in the rear, I would suggest you consider adding air bags or your rear leafs will go flat pretty quickly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the welcomes. Thanks Zed for the air bag info. I'll plan on getting some. If anyone has a slide in camper, I would love to know what you're using for front tie downs. I spent almost $400 last time, trying to avoid that. bill

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,802 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes. Thanks Zed for the air bag info. I'll plan on getting some. If anyone has a slide in camper, I would love to know what you're using for front tie downs. I spent almost $400 last time, trying to avoid that. bill
I always try to buy local if possible, but air bags up here in Canada are stupidly high priced - you may wish to look south of the border.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts