Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Welcome! I'm new too and I browse this site daily, major lurker. Any question you could conceive of is answered here. Enjoy your Fronty!

·
Registered
374 Posts
(i swear this forum should have a new role: new member greeter)

Just bought a 2017 Fronty Pro4x hoping to learn more from this forum about my fronty!
Welcome to the forum! Is this your first fronty? On this forum, I have elected myself as the new member greeter lol hahaha. Watch the admins bash me after reading this post ahahahahaha::laugh:: They probably would even ban me.

P.S None of them ever greeted me but it is ok. I am not offended at all ::smile::

:stupid:

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Is this your first fronty? On this forum, I have elected myself as the new member greeter lol hahaha. Watch the admins bash me after reading this post ahahahahaha::laugh:: They probably would even ban me.

P.S None of them ever greeted me but it is ok. I am not offended at all ::smile::

:stupid:
You know, there are ways to make a positive impression and then there are ways to flat out beg for unwanted attention. I'll let you figure that out - but if you have an issue, which you have alluded to a few times now, then by all means shoot one of us a message and we will coddle your feelings like we do for so many members.

To the OP - welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You know, there are ways to make a positive impression and then there are ways to flat out beg for unwanted attention. I'll let you figure that out - but if you have an issue, which you have alluded to a few times now, then by all means shoot one of us a message and we will coddle your feelings like we do for so many members.

To the OP - welcome to the Club.
Sure! I will PM u right now asking for this position lolol!::grin::>:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts