Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2010 Frontier Crew Cab, and I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to start digging in to what this truck has to offer. If anyone has any tips and tricks for anything from power upgrades to accessories and repair tips, I'm all ears.

Also, if anyone knows any good places in San Diego for parts for the Frontiers, let me know. So far I'm only seeing that dealers keep things in stock.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Check out the Performace section- these trucks have the ability to race down the 1/4 mile or you can build a serious machine!

Volant CAI is always a great option for a nice upgrade
Accessories? hmmm maybe a tonneau cover, tint, nerf bars,

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,469 Posts
Welcome. Is the truck an auto or stick? Just curious to see how many manual trans trucks are out there.

Clint

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome. youve come to the right place. i got my frontier about a yr and a half ago and was really struggling to fix it up. joined this CF a few months ago and everything ive done to my truck i have to thank everyone on this site. you'll find everything you need.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its an Automatic Clint. I have always owned sticks, but I decided it was time to give my left foot a rest. To be honest, the transmission is the only complaint I have about the truck so far. The delay for power on corner exit takes some getting used to, but I'll get over it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
welcome to CF. it's nice to see more folks down from so-cal. ( i'm also from SD.) I've bought wheels from 4 wheelparts, but check out ORW. I like their customers service alot better @ ORW. (I own a 2008 cc 4wd se)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.