Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volkswagen recently bought back my 2014 Passat SEL TDI, because of the whole emission’s scandal. In the 4 months before the buyback I started racking my brain about what vehicle would replace my super fuel efficient sedan. The reason I went with the TDI was A.) a coworker turned me on to the TDI, and B.) My daily drive to and from the suburbs was 65 miles round trip. It was really nice filling up my tank once every two weeks. Finally the Wife and I decided it was time to cut our commutes in half by moving into the big city. With a new commute of approximately 31 miles round trip, I figured getting something a little less fuel efficient would be okay.

I started my truck search primarily looking at the Toyota Tacoma. With a budget of $20,000, it was impossible to find a Tacoma with less than 50k miles…even a 10 year old truck. Then after a Google search, I found out about other mid-size truck options, like the Frontier. I knew I wanted four doors (because I want to have kids in the future) :fingers crossed:, and a V6 because you know, I’m a man!

So, to make a long car search story short. I visited 4 dealerships before I found the one. A 2011 Nissan Frontier SV, with tinted windows, a spray in bed liner, and 21,200 miles!

Chris

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome,
Great find !!! Low miles.
Looks in great shape.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the club, great looking truck! Any mods planned for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts