Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks. I own an '02 Frontier club cab long bed (never figured out the model designation) 5 speed I-4 C200 plain, boring, economical, bulletproof, great driving truck.

My wife and I have had it for a number of years, and other vehicles have come and gone, but this little truck just keeps on going, quietly just doing its job, and never asking for anything more than fluids, tires, and an occasional alternator belt.

We just did one of our typical vehicle sale/purchase/shuffle deals, and for the first time, the little Fronty has become my daily, instead of my wife's. Its duties will be carrying me to work 90 miles round trip, towing my small bass boat to the lakes I fish in about a hundred mile radius, bringing camping gear and firewood to Uwharrie, and occasionally carrying my dual sport motorcycle to rides/events that are farther away than I care to ride.

Now that the truck is mine, I will plan on a few mods/upgrades. The boat isn't heavy at all, but a transmission cooler might be worth while. I would like to go with nicer looking wheels and a little bigger tires than the 225/70r15s. Paint job in a few years, since the previous owner was a little neglectful. Small suspension lift and maybe an ARB air locker...

Here she is hiding behind my wife's CRV. Thanks for the welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! I have received lots of great advice here over the years!

·
Vendor
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the site! Thanks for joining us. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice looking truck. They are made for driving. As I said to the other NC new-be, I will be headed to Oak Island, NC this year. My truck has been there four times in the past. Taking the girlfriend's Nissan Rogue this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts