Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found this site....looks both interesting and potentially helpful. I absolutely love my silver 2012 Frontier pro 4x. It has taken me all over the country (57,000 miles) without any problems. My hobbies are outdoorish and this truck has been awesome.....mountains, off road trails, back roads, mild water crossings, boat landings, and lots of Hwy miles. Years ago I owned a 720 Nissan pickup and a Pathfinder before suvs became the rage. I tried Dodge...:frown:and a Jeep Cherokee...::smile::, but wisely returned to Nissan. I look forward to reading all the other fan's posts, hints etc.....interestingly, just today, I put a new set of tires on her........Hankook Dynapro ATM rf10s. My old tires lasted ok, but were needing more tread for the coming winter. It had BFG Rugged Trail ATs. I read so many good reviews for this Hankook that I had to try them......still way too early to tell, but I can feel her rolling more easily....maybe I'll get better mileage. Ok....I've bored u all enough, but u r sure to hear from me again as I feel blessed to have this truck.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forums ..... Enjoy the wealth of knowledge and information available around here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts