Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined Club Frontier yesterday as I was just surfing the web for some additional info on my truck. I currently drive a 2002 S/C V6 CC 4x4 (thats a mouthful!). This is my 5th Nissan truck in the past 15 years. Previously I've had 3 hardbodies (two raised 4x4s and a lowered 2wd), and it all started in High School with a '77 620 pickup. Needless to say I'm hooked. I made considerable modifications to all of these before the current one. I'm not a true off-roader, but I've had all my 4x4s up to the hubs in mud or sand, and I've also cleaned them up and put 'em in shows. I will dig out some old photos for you one of these days.
For my latest truck, I found it difficult to start tearing into a brand new $30k rig, but 4 years later, and now that it's paid for and out of warranty (over 112,000 miles), I find it easier to start modifying. I'm looking at new wheels and tires, although the factory 17" rims aren't bad. With that, I may add a simple 1" block to the rear and crank up the front torsion bars, just so it's notably different. I'm not a big "bolt-on" fan, I'd rather paint and polish for a one-of-a-kind look.
Since I drive this everyday for work and need to keep a professional appearance, I certainly won't go all out on this one. Besides, I'm in my 30's, married w/ children, paying our bills and running my own real estate appraisal business.
I look forward to swapping info and stories with you in the future...........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts