Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I never introduced myself when I purchased my 2012 Frontier Pro-4X last November. I have enjoyed every minute of ownership. It has only required oil changes and preventative maintenance. Sadly, I have decided I no longer have a need for a truck and I want to get back in a sports car. The R32 Nissan Skylines became available for purchase here in the states as of 2015. Skylines have been one of my dream cars since the Gran Turismo days on PS1.

I will be back one day in the future; probably with another Pro-4X!

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Unless it's a GT-R, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless it's a GT-R, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed.

I don't want the extra maintenance associated with having the RB26. I am going to be using it for a daily for the time being. I have heard and read nothing but high praises for the GTS-T and GTS-4 with the RB20; with the obvious reduced power being the only downside. I will fix that when I make it a weekend driver by swapping in an RB25!

·
Registered
791 Posts
I don't want the extra maintenance associated with having the RB26. I am going to be using it for a daily for the time being. I have heard and read nothing but high praises for the GTS-T and GTS-4 with the RB20; with the obvious reduced power being the only downside. I will fix that when I make it a weekend driver by swapping in an RB25!
True, the RB20 is a solid platform. I've ridden in plenty of quick cars with the RB20. I'm just saying don't expect your socks to be blown off. They do respond well to mods and they have a pretty unique sound when modded. Sorry, I wasn't trying to rain on your parade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts