Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I own a 2007 2WD Storm Gray SE Crew cab shortbed that now has a little over 24K on it. I bought it new and I've been lurking on these forums from time to time since then, haha. Great site you have here - by far the best Frontier forum I've seen. If you want to know a little about me, I'm 30, live in Orange County, CA, like to go mountain biking(a large reason why I wanted a truck), and I also own a 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT.

Anyway, my truck is stock - nothing to report in terms of mods but I love it. This is my second truck, as I used to own a '93 Chevy S-10. Even though that truck had the big 4.3L in it, it's amazing to me how far trucks have come in every aspect of driving dynamics since then. I test-drove a Dakota, Tacoma and Explorer Sport Trac before deciding on the Frontier. The acceleration, stopping power, Utili-trak bed and ride quality are really what made me favor the Frontier. Well, I'm not a huge message board kind of guy so I won't be too frequent of a poster, but I look forward to our conversations and will definitely contribute my own experiences with the truck and answer questions when I can. See ya 'round!

Danny

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Welcome, it's better to participate than to lurk. There is much to share here.

Clint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts