Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a sense I have returned to my roots.

My very first car was a datsun 4x4 king cab with no AC. That was the 80s. In the 90s I cycled between rice rockets and slowly transitioned into subarus.
The subaru is great and Ive had many...but the one thing they like is driver space. Tired of being cramped i wanted something else...so...why not a mid size truck?
My search for the perfect truck consisted of weighing every option possible to achieve the best value. In the end, the frontier (used at that) was the winner.
I was lucky to find a 2007 LE 4x4 with EVERYTHING (longbed, VCD, Decent control, etc) as someones trade in at the local dealer. It was online for about 8 minutes, had no pictures, no details, but the price was right.
I had a visit and voila...everything was perfect. I have no idea who had this truck before me but they took absolute care of it. Despite the high miles (150k) when i bought it, the truck was pristine.
I then recalled that my datsun had over 300k miles on it when it was sold...and was still on the road 10 years after that. So...im assuming the frontier is just a perfected datsun.

Needless to say...im quite happy with this truck. And i fit in it!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome! This is a great forum to learn and make friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts