Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been cruising around on this forum for a while, but I finally decided to say hello.

My truck is a white 2009 Frontier SE 4x4 6 speed.

Suspension has some kind of 1.5" spacer from previous owner. I'm waiting on my Radflo extended travel ultimate kit to come in from Nisstec. Can't wait!

I luckily found the newer pro-4x rims and I have 285/75/16 Cooper STT Pros on them for now.

My friend and I just installed Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0 projectors last weekend and they are amazing. Theretrofitsource is an awesome company.

Unfortunately, living in Hawaii, parts cost an arm and a leg to ship here. If any Hawaii people know of a cheaper alternative please let me know!

I have found a lot of useful information on here. Thank you guys!

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Glad that you decided to join us and post. Your truck looks great. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome and looking good so far!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That rack setup you have in back of your truck, what brand is that, i could use that for hauling "yaks. My truck does't have the factory roof rack and I like the look of that one, more if it uses the Utilitracks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That rack setup you have in back of your truck, what brand is that, i could use that for hauling "yaks. My truck does't have the factory roof rack and I like the look of that one, more if it uses the Utilitracks
The one on the top of the cab is a Yakima Whispbar and the one on the bed is a Thule. The previous owners put it on so I'm not sure how they got one of each. Maybe split the pairs with a friend? It is very useful when I need to haul fishing poles and I'm sure it could take a yak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts