Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick Hello and intro! Just got rid of my 370Z for a 2016 Pro4x. Glad to be back in a truck--had an 08' Titan before the Z. Also have an 02' Xterra, but I am planning on selling that here soon. Hope everyone is well and look forward to being part of the community!

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Welcome on board and congrats on the truck - looks great! Any mods in mind? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Have fun surfing around!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome on board and congrats on the truck - looks great! Any mods in mind? A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Have fun surfing around!
Thanks! Eventually I'd like to get into some suspension mods--lift/wheels/tires...but that will be a while. For now, I am looking at aftermarket roof racks and getting some tint slapped on the front two windows.

This truck from the snugtop website has become a bit of a muse truck for me :2cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to CF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts