Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, have a 2006 Frontier Crew Cab

Would like to do limited mods

Trying to find a solution for a toolbox and creating a semi-permanent mount for the utili trac system

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to mount a CONTICO tool box from Lowe's in my bed, utilizing the utilitrac system, but I'm not sure how to merge the two together. I was thinking that there were brackets I could just mount to the box, but it seems all there is are the tie down cleats. Any ideas?

·
Registered
427 Posts
welcome! We have a couple of people from PDX and the surrounding area on here.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,053 Posts
Someone will chime in with the exact name of them but, there are spring loaded nuts available from the electrical dept. at home depot that fit into the utilitrac and you can bolt into it. The nuts are meant to hold the large conduit in place to the bracket against a wall or overhead.

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Someone will chime in with the exact name of them but, there are spring loaded nuts available from the electrical dept. at home depot that fit into the utilitrac and you can bolt into it. The nuts are meant to hold the large conduit in place to the bracket against a wall or overhead.

Clint
"Strut Nuts"

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Welcome!
Heres a post I did for my hylift jack mount.
The pic of the parts on my tailgate shows the "Springnut" (You have to remove the spring to fit it in the channel) and a few other brackets. Also see the pic of the channel/strut.. it may be of some use to your design?
All this stuff is located close together in your lowes or homdepot.
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/...frontier-today-25035/index230.html#post798509

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome to cf!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts