Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
I got bored working from home today, so I finally decided to go out and wash my truck for the first time since it was painted about a year ago. I also included a few pictures of how my rear end is set up since a few of you had asked about it.

Oh, BTW..my whole rear suspension set up is for sale; leafs, blocks, and shocks. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will also sell my ProComp wheels for 325$ now. And last, I am also selling PRG Titan Mid Travel upper arms if anyone wants them.

On to the pictures...

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
as always the truck looks amazing.

looks like your passenger side ebrake line is stretched to the max. so i guess your going with the giant springpack and CST uppers? front bypasses in ur future maybe?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Something happened inside my pants?? Love the truck

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Monster. THE Gen2 Frontier

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
How long are the shocks? I'm needing some rears to replace my Bilstein 5125's, and I have ~4-4.5" of lift.
those might be standard length, which are the same ones i originally bought from PRG. I recently sent them back for more lift. I think standard size on those can accomidate 5" of lift but its good to know you can get them extended and revalved if needed.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
im interested in the shocks too, i need a new set of longer ones... you got lengths of em?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i'm almost positive that the full extended length is 23.75" eye to eye and 26.75" on the longer ones i have now.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
as always the truck looks amazing.

looks like your passenger side ebrake line is stretched to the max. so i guess your going with the giant springpack and CST uppers? front bypasses in ur future maybe?
The brake lines can be played like a guitar string at full droop; but it's a temporary set up and 100% fine for light off road and street. And yeah; I just picked up the Giant 64's for the rear so I need to make room for the new hotness:)

As for the front end; I am having a new custom spindle and upper arm built along with a custom steering set up by a very well known fabricator...everything uniballs, heims, and double sheered...complete ready to race set up. And yes, I will be adding a bypass up front as well, still trying to figure out how to keep my bump stops too, there's not a whole lot of room.

How long are the shocks? I'm needing some rears to replace my Bilstein 5125's, and I have ~4-4.5" of lift.
These are the standard length 2.25" SwayAways from Greg; good for up to 5" of lift. However; they can be easily modified to accommodate much more if needed. Before selling I will take them up to Greg to have the seals and everything checked to make sure they are 100% good to go; so I can easily have a longer shaft swapped if needed.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
haha, can u play any good songs?

oh man! ur trucks gonna be one sexy slut, haha. I've read a few threads on DR that debated needed bumps if your running properly valved bypasses and coilovers.

Your trucks everything I've ever dreamed about doing to mine... Sadly my dreams have been shot to hell and I now live through your truck.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Monster. THE Gen2 Frontier
Hahaha, thanks man; I appreciate the kind words. And it's funny you mentioned Monster...The same guy who built that SEMA truck is building mine...although from what I am told mine should put the SEMA truck to shame:)

haha, can u play any good songs?

oh man! ur trucks gonna be one sexy slut, haha. I've read a few threads on DR that debated needed bumps if your running properly valved bypasses and coilovers.

Your trucks everything I've ever dreamed about doing to mine... Sadly my dreams have been shot to hell and I now live through your truck.
I absolutely believe you can get a way with a properly valved bypass as far as bump is concerned; but my bump stops I will actually be using more as a sway bar than for bumping.

BTW; anyone watching X-Games 15 right now? Moto X best trick..futhermucking rediculous right now!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Looks sweet man!!

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
These are the standard length 2.25" SwayAways from Greg; good for up to 5" of lift. However; they can be easily modified to accommodate much more if needed. Before selling I will take them up to Greg to have the seals and everything checked to make sure they are 100% good to go; so I can easily have a longer shaft swapped if needed.
Whats the ballpark price range you're wanting to get from these?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Get out of here with your ocean shots............... j/k truck looks clean and mean.. but seriously get out of here with those ocean shots. It's been like 112+ for weeks here in AZ I can't wait till sept I will be coming to the bay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts