Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a year ago when I first bought my Frontier, I think, but then never followed up here. Since then I've become obsessed with my truck! I've got a 2014, Pro4X that has hi and low 4wd, undercarriage skid plates and the tow package. I'm a married gal in my mid-fifties and this is MY vehicle. It's my everyday car but that hasn't kept me from starting some off-roading modifications. I live in South Carolina and would love to meet some other off-roaders or overlanders who want to go out and explore. I'm also a camper and backpacker and artist and teacher in a South Carolina public school. I hope I get to meet some of you on the trail. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
133 Posts
Woohoo! Another female pro4x owner. You go girl. Love mine too. Haven't taken her off roading yet.. Hadn't had much time since I bought her. You have any pics?? Welcome to the club!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woohoo! Another female pro4x owner. You go girl. Love mine too. Haven't taken her off roading yet.. Hadn't had much time since I bought her. You have any pics?? Welcome to the club!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Hey Drumminchick! Yes, I have pics, just need to up load them. Thanks for the shout out. My truck was stock-everything last year on our first off road trip and it did great, so get out there. ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts