Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

just joined up and wanted to say hey !

I will be taking delivery of a Black King cab 2010 Frontier 4X4 Pro-4X on Monday after a year and a half of dealing with all kinds of issues with my 09 Colorado!

look forward to learning alot on here

Thanks
Scott T.

·
Super Moderator
11,068 Posts
Welcome.
I hope your Frontier experience is always trouble free. I'm on my fourth Frontier (2000,2002,2008,2010) and nothing but good ownership experiences. Was your truck lemon lawed with all that grief?

Clint

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the site, great info & folk here. Nice choice of truck, the PRO-4X is sweet. Please post pics when you can:)!

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Welcome aboard Clubfrontier.org.
Williamsport Pa area here, good to have more people from Pa!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats! I work prolly 10 mins from you over in Horsham. Your pro-4x is going to be sweet!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all !

unfortunately NO my truck wasn't lemon-lawed = tranny was slipping in 4high or 2 wheel, absolutely no pickup and terrible gas mileage

took it to 2 different dealers and of course "sir, we cant find anything wrong" - guess thats what i get for buying a 5 cylinder !

hoping i have a trouble free experience with my 4X - never had a "foreign" car before

drb0587 - if you can recommend any good local shops for upgrades or accessories please recommend - already have a few ideas and dont get the truck til Monday

·
Super Moderator
11,068 Posts
thanks all !

unfortunately NO my truck wasn't lemon-lawed = tranny was slipping in 4high or 2 wheel, absolutely no pickup and terrible gas mileage

took it to 2 different dealers and of course "sir, we cant find anything wrong" - guess thats what i get for buying a 5 cylinder !

hoping i have a trouble free experience with my 4X - never had a "foreign" car before

drb0587 - if you can recommend any good local shops for upgrades or accessories please recommend - already have a few ideas and dont get the truck til Monday
Since it was built in Smyrna, Tennessee with a majority of parts sourced here, it's an American truck to me.

Clint

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got my 4X yesterday & love it !

now the decisions start coming:

soft or hard tonneau or cap, gibson exhaust, what kind of nav system to install ?

any opinions would be appreciated

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
got my 4X yesterday & love it !

now the decisions start coming:

soft or hard tonneau or cap, gibson exhaust, what kind of nav system to install ?

any opinions would be appreciated
I had the Garmin 750 installed in the navigation housing. The thread on how to do it is here: http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f24/install-guide-garmin-nuvi-750-w-nissan-docking-unit-27094/

I'm planning on a hard tonneau cover and as you can see in my sig, i already have the Gibson exhaust. In the end it is going to be up to you because you will get ten different opinions on what you should go with. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'm confident you'll notice a HUGE difference between your 2010 Frontier vs your Colorado. Nissan's are quality vehicles.

Click the link up for the Garmin Nuvi 750 install!

I WANT PIC'S!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
:hi: Welcome Glad you finnally got a good truck.Im glad i made the switch to my 09 Pro4x plenty of power and the best ride and handling of any midsize truck i have ever been in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts