Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here... but not new to Nissan. Just ditched my 2wd 2005 Xterra for a 2015 Frontier SV 4x4. Loved going from the X to the Frontier because of the swapable parts between the vehicles despite 10 years between them.

Currently this is where I'm at with the Frontier (against my wife's wishes on some things, lol)

- My X had 5100 Bilstein's on it with BFG ko2's, so those came over to the Frontier.

- Removed the air dam and "mud flaps"

- Put in a Front Runner Bed Rack for our RTT and installed rear lights and alley/side lights to it that came off my X

- This weekend, I have a light bar mount being built/installed - good suggestions for lighting are welcome... Trying to stay away from the cheap Chinese lights for this mount.

- Also arriving this week, I've got some OTRATTW switches. I've been told the 6 space plate will fit next to the gear shifter in the cab. Crossing my fingers that's correct.

- Looking into removing the sway bar as well.

That's all I've got for now. ::grin::

·
Vendor
2,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upgrade to Frontier, wise choice! Post some pictures when you get a chance. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier .... post photos of the Fronty when you get a chance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome!

Been going at my sway bar for the last 30 minutes or so, but the bolts are tightened so tight I can't seem to get them loose. Anyone have any secrets?

·
Premium Member
6,437 Posts
PB Blaster and some time to let it work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts