Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Hey all! New here 2015 frontier i4 questions

899 views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Eternalmahem 
#1 ·
How's it going everyone? Trying to get some info on my 2.5l i4 in my 2015 frontier. Wondering if there are any performance upgrades, cold air intact, anything like that available? Or if anybody has modified theirs a different way? Believe it or not I chose this as my daily driver project truck. Already lowered it but would like to get a little more power out of her. Im sure its possible just need pointed in the right direction. Thank you in advanced. Picture of my little work in progress for attention.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Kit i found from an ebay company called radz4rydz. 4 inch front drop struts and a 5 inch rear axle flip kit. Had it lowered around two years and drive **** michigan roads so it's due to be replaced.
Is the quality decent? How do the struts feel? I am guessing you got the kit with rear struts included? The details say their listing say going lower than 3" in the front requires alteration of the frame stops so just curious what you ended up having to do? I think 3" all around would be plenty enough for me though.

#7 ·
Sorry that was a typo on my part. I meant 3/5 but fat fingered the keyboard lmao. On a smooth road where im not dodging crater size pot holes i love the way it rides. It handles like a damn car. When I end up replacing for new I plan on cutting a coil out of my coil springs, because they are stock, I feel like they aren't allowing the struts to drop the truck to their full potential and its causing my front to sit higher than the rear. No Carolina squat for me even if it is an inch lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.