Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
I have a 16 PRO4X with 20,000 miles. I have a hesitation when accelerating... Does anyone have any suggestions.
I had that exact same problem, was an EGR tube leaking intermittently. $35 fix that cost me over $400 in replacement parts and flushes that were not needed and didn't fix the problem.

Registered
I must be getting old!!! But I can remember not too many years back when ALL automatic transmissions would slip a little and the engine would do a slight rev when up shifting from a stop.. Now we consider it a malfunction...
klink

Registered
I must be getting old!!! But I can remember not too many years back when ALL automatic transmissions would slip a little and the engine would do a slight rev when up shifting from a stop.. Now we consider it a malfunction...
klink
Yes, I suppose we are technology spoiled!
Thank You! 馃槉

Registered
I have a 16 PRO4X with 20,000 miles. I have a hesitation when accelerating from a stop when the engine is warm. I just recently switched from Kroger to Shell gas. I don't have any engine lights on. Does anyone have any suggestions. This only happens probably twice weekly.
Rich1968, were you able to check your EGR yet as suggested by Anonymous User?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts