1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
90 Posts
If the king cab rumor turns out to be true, that would be a big disappointment. I'd think they would at least make a king cab for fleet sales, which are a big chunk of current buyers.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would not buy a crew cab pickup truck, period. I had hoped they were still heading for a diesel version, but that looks to be gone, too. Otherwise, it does look like they're heading in a good direction with more fuel efficiency and a more modern interior. There are enough family hauler pickup trucks on the market already; if Nissan keeps the traditional pickup truck buyer in mind, I think they'll be successful.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would not buy a crew cab pickup truck, period. I had hoped they were still heading for a diesel version, but that looks to be gone, too. Otherwise, it does look like they're heading in a good direction with more fuel efficiency and a more modern interior. There are enough family hauler pickup trucks on the market already; if Nissan keeps the traditional pickup truck buyer in mind, I think they'll be successful.
It's the 5 foot bed that kills it for me as opposed to the crew cab, although I always prefer king cabs or extended cabs for looks. All of our work trucks are crew cab GM 1500s with a 5'10" bed. That's the shortest where it can still function as a truck bed as opposed to an open trunk. For full size trucks, you at least get a semi-normal truck bed with more room in the back than any other vehicle. For midsize trucks, you are compromised with the bed length and it doesn't even get you decent rear seat room compared to a Civic.

If Nissan goes chasing after Tacoma sales and other so-called lifestyle trucks, they are toast.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dear Nissan,

Diesel please.

Thanks,

Nissan people that want a bada$$ truck

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts

Exactly same article.

Funny how there are zero facts about the next Frontier, as usual - all guessing and expectations from no one directly affiliated with Nissan.

Reactions: Skinny06

·
Registered
70 Posts
So it sounds like they are killing off everything most of us here like about the Frontier. So glad I just got my 2019.

·
Premium Member
5,657 Posts

Exactly same article.

Funny how there are zero facts about the next Frontier, as usual - all guessing and expectations from no one directly affiliated with Nissan.
Lets not cloud the topic with facts now.....

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
So it sounds like they are killing off everything most of us here like about the Frontier. So glad I just got my 2019.
Actually it just sounds like people making **** up again to write an article about something they know nothing factual about hahaha

Lets not clout the topic with facts now.....
Never. Every thread about the next Frontier is full of too many "facts my buddy who works at Nissan told me" already LOL :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm intrigued but part if the reason I love my D40 is the clean, traditional truck styling. Aren't we over the whole "angry macho" styling thing by now?

·
Registered
203 Posts
My wager goes to the next Frontier having AN ENORMOUS GRILL, because, 2020 trucks. I like our current Frontier just fine. I'm more excited about the next 300z.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I wonder if it would have sold better if they went full 3/4ton with it. My dad has the Titan XD and it's not half bad imo

·
Registered
293 Posts
You missed your chance, the cummins Titan has been canceled as of '20
Too big. My truck is a kinky bastard and likes tight places.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts