Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a little trouble navigating this page as I pretend to be a computer Guru. LOL.... Can anyone tell me if I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier.... 31 rear spline c200k 8 bolt diff, what spline count I would have in the front..!!???? 27.... I'm looking to put in ARB Locker in the rear ASAP, and have any of you ever heard of a company called Lokka.????

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should be 32 spline...not sure of the yr pal... but its supposedly the Dana 44 rearend....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Lokka does make lockers for the Nissan front and rear I do believe! I think that's the one they were having problems with! Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think they pulled them from the Shelf actually because I was fixing to buy one when I bought the ARB..... And I told you wrong on the last post! You have the same setup I have sounds like 2012 Frontier w/o the m226...which is the Dana 44... like in the Titans and some Frontiers I think had them.....C200k rear end 8- bolt it's 31-spline in the rear and uses ARB RD196 back there... 27 spline up front and would use ARB part# RD180 ARB front Locker part number...I think..... call the manufacturer and tell them to cross-reference it for you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts