Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 SE CC 4x4 and the driver's seat is killing my back. I want to replace it with the driver's seat for a NISMO. So I call courtesynissanparts.com and my local dealer and they need a VIN number from a NISMO to get me a drivers seat part number and price. :censor:
So I have a couple questions:

Do the NISMO seats have airbags in them? I don't believe my SE seats do. That could be a problem.

Anyone have a NISMO driver's seat for sale? Salvage yards are not really an option around here.

Would anyone be willing to give me (or courtesynissanparts.com) their VIN from a NISMO crew cab 4x4 so I can get a part number and a price?

Anyone got another suggestion for a more comfortable seat? Fabrication is not an option for me.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Would the VIN from a KC work?

Mine does not have the air bags. Charcoal Interior.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I believe the LEs also have the lumbar support option.

The only issue with the Nismo seats is that they have their own unique color/texture pattern and will not match the rest of your seats. You may have to remove your old seat covering and put them on the replacement to make it match.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only issue with the Nismo seats is that they have their own unique color/texture pattern and will not match the rest of your seats. You may have to remove your old seat covering and put them on the replacement to make it match.
Would the VIN from a KC work?

Mine does not have the air bags. Charcoal Interior.
I know the fabric won't match, and figured I'd cure that with seat covers later on. I don't know why a KC front seat would be different than a Crew Cab, but it couldn't hurt to try. At least I could get an idea what one would cost then. If you want to provide it straight to courtesynissanparts.com, I talked to Steve, otherwise you could PM me it if you're comfortable with that.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive got a crew cab 4x2 nismo with a charcoal interior
pm me if u want the vin
I had someone suggest using a VIN off autotrader.com or a similar website. I'm gonna try to see if I can find an 08 Nismo doing that and if that doesn't work, I'll take you up on your offer. I do appreciate it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I believe the LEs also have the lumbar support option.
I have an '09 LE CC and the seats do not have a lumbar support either and after 2 or 3 hrs I'm sqirming all over trying to get comfortable. I'd like to get better seats also or at least somthing with lumbar support.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Happy to hear someone is OK with them, I would love to swap out the seats, I do quite a bit of long trips and it gets pretty bad after about 3 hours.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Happy to hear someone is OK with them, I would love to swap out the seats, I do quite a bit of long trips and it gets pretty bad after about 3 hours.
Seat comfort is very subjective. One person may love them and another may hate them! Maybe you can install some Recaros. That should help!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts