Nissan Frontier Forum banner

HELP where to get this part????

1150 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  q-ball
I have a Frontier 2001 2.4 auto 1 1/2 cabin, I have been hearing a click, click sound everything I accelerate and it comes from this rusted metal part.
I was told that its called a vacuum switch over cylinoid [EVAT] ?? or valve assy control
Also where can I get it?
thanks for the help
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
1 - 2 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.