Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Rugged Rocks I have many new products in the works and I want to get feedback from you!
Enter to win a $50 Rugged Rocks Gift Certificate simply by giving us your feedback!
Visit : SURVEY: New Nissan Products
Please also share this link with your Nissan wheeling friends via e-mail, social media, PM etc.
Thank you,
-Steven

·
Registered
129 Posts
How is anyone going to leave a review when there aren't even products to buy? I went into about 7 different areas, sliders, coilovers, diff armour, and there isn't any products in any of them. Just a notice saying you are still updating the page.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I went to site and I got as far as Firefox Mozilla telling me

""connection is not secure

The owner of ruggedrocksoffroad.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites""

Won't let me check out any stuff

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks like their SSL cert expired. Not uncommon.

I went to site and I got as far as Firefox Mozilla telling me

""connection is not secure

The owner of ruggedrocksoffroad.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites""

Won't let me check out any stuff

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
After 11 years of business a new rugged rocks website has been built. We're still adding new product to the new system as mentioned on every page of the website.
Dumb luck has it that the SSL certificate expired last night when I was posting this. It's being taken care of today.
If there are products that you've wanted to be brought to life that haven't been made in the past, please suggest it in the comments box.
Thank you for your feedback.

·
Registered
129 Posts
After 11 years of business a new rugged rocks website has been built. We're still adding new product to the new system as mentioned on every page of the website.
Dumb luck has it that the SSL certificate expired last night when I was posting this. It's being taken care of today.
If there are products that you've wanted to be brought to life that haven't been made in the past, please suggest it in the comments box.
Thank you for your feedback.
yo

You would think you would spend more time getting your website up and running instead of promoting with discounts for items that aren't even available to purchase yet. Imo the reason for discounts like this is to get people to visit your site. When they do so and the server tells them your site isn't trusted and then once you bypass that you don't even have any parts available for purchase makes me not want to waste time or potential money on your business. As it's seems as a scam or hoax. Not saying at all that it is. But you may have done more damage then good. Just my .02

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I know, it was bad timing. You already mentioned that. Also the feedback that I'm looking for is regarding new product that isn't out yet.
The site has been up a few weeks without issue and the SSL happened to expire last night. My SSL Certificates are purchased every 3 years so it's not something that I typically need to deal with.
The most popular products that I sell, Mainly gears, and lockers, are already on the site.
There is also a note on the website that states that it's a new website and if you're looking for something in particular, that hasn't been loaded yet that you can request it via phone or e-mail.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The survey should also have a "Not applicable" selection for each question. 2/3rds of the items don't apply to my truck in some way or another.
yeah I should have throught of that earlier.. the good news is, you can leave them blank as well. but it's also why I ask for Year Make Model. There is typically a correlation between what people want and the vehicle that they have.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
yo

When they do so and the server tells them your site isn't trusted and then once you bypass that you don't even have any parts available for purchase makes me not want to waste time or potential money on your business. As it's seems as a scam or hoax. Not saying at all that it is. But you may have done more damage then good. Just my .02
Well I have dealt with Steve and "Rugged Rocks" as well as many people on this site. Never had a problem and if you you need specialty parts ( ring and pinion gears rebuild kits for the 180, 205, and m226 this is where you find it.
Plus he is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions.
A revised website goes through growing pains.

·
Registered
129 Posts
yo

When they do so and the server tells them your site isn't trusted and then once you bypass that you don't even have any parts available for purchase makes me not want to waste time or potential money on your business. As it's seems as a scam or hoax. Not saying at all that it is. But you may have done more damage then good. Just my .02
Well I have dealt with Steve and "Rugged Rocks" as well as many people on this site. Never had a problem and if you you need specialty parts ( ring and pinion gears rebuild kits for the 180, 205, and m226 this is where you find it.
Plus he is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions.
A revised website goes through growing pains.
Good to know. I will do business with him in the future. Just putting it out there as how it looks from the outside.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Good to know. I will do business with him in the future. Just putting it out there as how it looks from the outside.
Understandable. "Rugged Rocks" has been serving the Nissan community for quite awhile so many of us are aware of their quality of service.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Another positive vote for Rugged Rocks. I have purchased from them in the past and will do so in the future .... will need gears soon. Most of all I appreciate the folks that have after market "stuff" for our Nissans!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why is the picture for body lifts for D22 Frontier a picture of an old man emu spring kit? Also why dont you just remove all the empty categories, it is clear gears are your thing, no need to hide it.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
yo

You would think you would spend more time getting your website up and running instead of promoting with discounts for items that aren't even available to purchase yet. Imo the reason for discounts like this is to get people to visit your site. When they do so and the server tells them your site isn't trusted and then once you bypass that you don't even have any parts available for purchase makes me not want to waste time or potential money on your business. As it's seems as a scam or hoax. Not saying at all that it is. But you may have done more damage then good. Just my .02
yo

relax

LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
yo

yo

relax

LOL

Lol I dunno where the yo came from. ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts