Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some new wheels for my truck. I know there's not a whole lot of options out there for our bolt pattern, but I've found a few that I like. I'm looking at the Fuel Boost, XD Heist or Fuel Vector. Looking for opinions or maybe some pictures of trucks that have these wheels. I've seen a few pictures of all of these wheels on a Frontier, except the milled version of the XD Heist. I'm looking to stay with a 16" wheel. If you have any of these wheels on your truck feel free to post a picture! IMG_0238.JPG

·
Registered
170 Posts
Top right, all the way! What does your truck look like though....?

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
How do all these compare weight-wise?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wheels are all similar in weight at 26 pounds in a 16x8. The Vectors weigh 27 pounds. Here's a picture of my truck currently. I have a leveling kit I'm installing this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
1st choice top left, 2nd choice top right neither of the bottom two...
that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. Honestly if the Vectors(top right) had machined lock ring bolts instead of black, they'd be my first choice. I just don't really want a solid black wheel. If I was gonna do that I might as whelk just get some cheap steelies

·
Registered
39 Posts
The wheels are all similar in weight at 26 pounds in a 16x8. The Vectors weigh 27 pounds. Here's a picture of my truck currently. I have a leveling kit I'm installing this weekend
What size are those BFG's?

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I'm looking at the Fuel Boost, XD Heist or Fuel Vector. View attachment 255114
I like both the Fuel Boost and Fuel Vector. Would go with the Boost as the machined parts contrast nicely on a white truck and the deeper lip adds a nice touch. I have a similar design (Fuel Maverick). Can't go wrong with any of your options.

Good luck in your search.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Top right all day

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm looking at the Fuel Boost, XD Heist or Fuel Vector. [iurl="http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=255114"][/iurl]
I like both the Fuel Boost and Fuel Vector. Would go with the Boost as the machined parts contrast nicely on a white truck and the deeper lip adds a nice touch. I have a similar design (Fuel Maverick). Can't go wrong with any of your options.

Ya I was worried about the machined parts making the wheels look too "blingy" but your truck looks good

·
Registered
96 Posts
rims

Boomer that is clean looking!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think they may also have bronze in them now but not certain on that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts