Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing some new 4x4 decals on my Frontier and I need help lining them up. Can someone please give me the dimensions based off of the picture here? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sorry man, I took mine off, and went no badges and stickers. Buffed out the shadow.
As long as it's symmetrical on both sides, wouldn't that be enough? I doubt that someone would even notice.
You could do the math, from the picture. You have body lines, and known distances, (tail light, sticker width and height) Do the math.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry man, I took mine off, and went no badges and stickers. Buffed out the shadow.
As long as it's symmetrical on both sides, wouldn't that be enough? I doubt that someone would even notice.
You could do the math, from the picture. You have body lines, and known distances, (tail light, sticker width and height) Do the math.
I hear what your saying, and that's basically what I'm going to do go off of the back taillight, and the fender flare. Just wanted to see if anybody could give me some dimensions to make them as close as possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts