Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I currently own a 2016 Frontier Pro-4X and have been driving it for a few months now. No issues or concerns, I think it's a great alternative to a Tacoma. I have plans to eventually to turn the truck into an overlanding rig but I want to start with the basics (wheels/ tires, lift kit, winch and bumper, and underside protection). Also, I am from California but I am currently stationed near Little Rock, Arkansas. If anybody is close by or knows of any good trails to explore I would appreciate the info.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
What light bar are you using and can you give me a better daytime shot?

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
6,665 Posts
I wouldn't call my Frontier an "alternative" to a Tacoma, that implies it's a replacement for the real thing when it isn't.

Oh and hiya LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the reason I call it an alternative is because I was dead set on buying a Tacoma, but they are so freaking expensive! I researched other mid-sized pickups and the Frontier was the obvious choice, it's practically on par with a Tacoma. Plus the whole "alternative" is kind of a trend because most people who see my truck ask why I didn't buy a Tacoma, and then I leave them pleasantly surprised when I explain my decision.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Just tell them you want to four wheel disc brakes and not have to pay as much to get it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What light bar are you using and can you give me a better daytime shot?

The light bar is made by a company called Trail master, I picked it up at 4 wheel parts for a little over $100. It measures 21.5 inches and suits my needs, but a 20 inch will probably fit better. I just bought this because it was a good deal and does the job.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts