Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm new to the site, though been lurking for a month or two while I researched trucks. Decided to pick up a 2017 Nissan Frontier SV with premium package and so far so good. I haven't had it for too long, and haven't put it through much of a workout yet, but I'll get there. I'll have a question or two I'm sure, more to do with the accessories than anything else. I like the concept of the utilitrack system but still getting used to it. I used to have a 2002 Chevy S10 so this is a bit different for sure.

I will add a pic or two but haven't taken too many yet since I was waiting for accessories which just came in this week. Been finding lots of good information on the site so thank you for being helpful.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
looks good, I am gonna install (a cargo management system later today)

I wish mine was factory, only because I don't want to go through then time to install it...lol

·
Vendor
3,117 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase, your new truck looks great! May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.