Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

2nd time Frontier owner, just traded in my Altima for a 2017 SV 4x4
Welcome to the partay!!!!! You made a right choice my dude! A 2017 SV Frontier plus the 4x4 is 16 times better (get it:4x4=16) than an Altima. Your Fronty is so streamline and so coooooooool. ::grin:: After riding in a Quest S for 5 years now, never ever do I want my butt to sit in that thing again. I am a man, not a couch potato. I do not want to ride in a vehicle that feels like a Big Comfy Couch. This is why I bought myself a 16 S Fronty. Here is a video about comfy couches: ( just to make you laugh>:D)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only 3 days in - but enjoying so far - dealer "special" - they had already installed the tonneua, window vents, nerf bars, leather interior, front push bar/with LED light bar. Pretty much all set cept maybe a look into an upgraded stereo system

·
Registered
374 Posts
Only 3 days in - but enjoying so far - dealer "special" - they had already installed the tonneua, window vents, nerf bars, leather interior, front push bar/with LED light bar. Pretty much all set cept maybe a look into an upgraded stereo system
And may I ask how much did you pay total for your awesome Fronty?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
excellent what color?

here is my stock Frontier

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
have you used you light bar much, and how bright is it, I want a very bright bar...I want to light up the dark... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts