Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been snooping around this forum for a Few weeks. I am picking up my Frontie today. :lol: 06 CC 4x4 Storm Gray, Custom Leather interior. i will be posting Pics as soon as i get them. List of Mods to be done Tint, K&N box filter, Dynomat and last but not least toons & shoes. :eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SE, i went to pick it up and the leather guy really messed up the pass seat. i made them redo it. so sad to say i am not driving my baby just yet.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like they ordered the wrong leather. They tried to put the driver side on the passenger side, hoping i would not notice i guess and just except it. Oh well I will have it tomorrow. Very well worth the wait. I have been eyeing the frontiers for years my first truck was an 86.5 hard body extended cab. I have missed that truck every since I lost her to that stupid deer.

Has any one tried the chrome door handle replacements from www.courtesyparts.com code: D404DR-CHKIT? I am sure they will fit since they are under the OEM Parts section of their website.

Also do club members get a discount from courtesy parts if so how do I go about getting it call or during checkout?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Check out brian from yournissanparts.com. He has the chrome handles, and yes those will fit.
This is his number: 1-800-883-0003

This is his email:
[email protected]

Mention your from from clubfrontier and you will get 10% off.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Enjoy the club experience!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts