Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove home a new White Frontier. This is my second Frontier. First went to my son. Great trucks.
I am glad I found the forum as it is so helpful in learning all the in and outs of this vehicle.
Is there a search fuction? Other forums have one so you dont need to ask a question thats been asked many times before.

I really would like to deactivate the auto-lock funtion. Nothing in the owners manual.
I will always check the manual before asking a question.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Go to/click on New Posts...look for Advanced Search in red letters on left.

The automatic lock and unlock functions can be deactivated or activated independently of each other. To deactivate or activate the automatic door lock or unlock system, per- form the following procedure:
1. Close all doors.
2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.
3. Do one of the following within 20 seconds of performing Step #2:
● To change AUTO UNLOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the position (UNLOCK) for more than 5 seconds.
● To change AUTO LOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the position (LOCK) for more than 5 seconds.
4. When activated, the hazard warning lights will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard warning lights will flash once.
5. The ignition switch must be placed in the OFF and ON position again between each setting change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts