Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just registered visited a few times about what oil and diy stuff to do to my truck,
It's a 2006 frontier see 6 speed ,
I have had it for a year everything was fine in till last week ibwas ready to leave work and the truck is stuck in gear I guessing I must have had it in a high gear when I parked it last, I can feather the clutch to move it in 4 lo,pushed it backwards and let go of clutch still didn't pop it out of gear , gonna have a garage look at it Friday, does anyone know what it could be couldn't find anything on here , if someone could send me a link on what's wrong , I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like it could be a number of things (IE master cylinder, broken clutch plate spring, etc.). I would check the linkage, have someone hold in the clutch (MOTOR OFF) and run through the gears/attempt to. It could just be broken linkage. Another possibility is you ran out of trans fluid? Check the simple stuff before someone tries to sell you a rebuild.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do I check the linkage, I took the center console apart took the boot off and the shifter, and I can not run it through any gears , and I will be checking the trans fluid now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts