Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone I'm new here, trying too figure out how too use this website I bought my truck used in March 2005 nissain frontier 4x4 nismo, I bought it with 88k on it now I have 106k I drive it alot I'm having a few issues with my truck and I'm trying too be pointed in the right direction too where someone can help me figure out what I have going on so if anyone know specifically about frontier nismo edition please contact me back and by the way I don't know how I have too check the messages so someone please help lol

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
What kind of problems are you having. All frontiers are the same

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so when I start my truck I have a ticking sound in my engine and I'm going threw oil fairly fast my dad took a look under the hood and he saI'd I'm not leaking oil so I have too be burning it I put 3 quarts of oil in yesterday and my oil stick on my dash says it's on the low side also when I fill up gas my gas gauge drops too E* with the light on like I need gas but I just filled it up my milage to empty has 5 blinking lines and I have too wait about 20 miles for it too go back too normal any ideas ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts