Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Introducing my self to the forum. I owned a 1995 D21XE for 15 years and it served me well and was a good truck but sadly it had to go. I went a year truckless and searched for one that was in my price range without too much extra stuff.

I recently bought a 2006 Frontier XE. Like my truck before its just right for me. Not too much truck but just right. Ive owned it a couple of months now, and have been lurking around the site in the mean time.

Look forward to hanging out with the people here. We own two other Nissan products, a 2000 maxima and my wifes 2007 Altima. Been good for us.

I'll be asking some wheel and tire questions in the near future. Also, I noticed you guys have a great audio area for radios and such...awesome.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the board, I'm new to Nissan trucks also with this being my first!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I wonder if you two wheel drive guys can comment on how your winter driving is? Do you like to run some weight in the back end? Any tire comments welcome to, but I'll get into them in the right forum.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the Club Frontier forums!

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Most regular posters here have the 4.0l motor - not many 4 bangers. Nonetheless, weight in the back of a truck in the winter is always a good idea if you are driving on slippery roads. Also, proper winter tires help with stopping and icy situations, of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts