Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently acquired a 09 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X Off Road Edition, and have finally decided to join the forum. I have posted pictures of my truck and would like to know what you guys think. I am really wanting to install a badass police style battering ram/grill guard on the front of it and want your opinions on the matter. I live in the Houston area so if any of you guys can recommend a place it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice pictures. Did it come with the bed cover?

Clint

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliment Clint and yes it came with the bed cover.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
nice fronty you got there what type of bed cover is that?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the club, I like your bed cover and the cross bars, look very nice .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fierari - The bed cover is a brand called undercover and it came with the truck so I apologize I can't tell you more. I have decided on a WAAG Grille Guard, Tail Light Guards, and Rear Bumper Guards. The Grille Guard is for sure, but thoughts on the tail light and rear bumper guard are appreciated. Here is a link to website so you can tell me what you think of them... WAAG's New Rear Bumper Guard

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome fellow Houstonian...

I think your money is better spent on a heavy duty bumper rather than on a grill/brush guard. Shrockworks is in Houston if you are interested in that type of bumper. There is also KMA (Kennesaw Mountain Accessories) or ARB...

I originally got my push bar because I did not want the added damage a mild front end bump would cause to the headlights and grill. See pic - but I'm going for a replacement bumper myself.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I looked at the site and I dont see a model for the 2nd Gen's, when specifically selecting Nissan Frontier. Is it just me?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I am going to have to put in a vote for the shrocks or kma or arb or etc... replacement bumper instead of the brush guard. The brush guards and other bull bars have a tendency of bending and they can cause more damage when without them.

The same goes for the rear bumper. Buy a aftermarket replacement so it can work as a hitch too. This will provide great protection from stupid people and rocks and it will also help your angles offroad (ie. you won't be dragging your hitch).

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome to the club.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts