Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of a bone-stock 2011 Frontier SV V-6 crewcab. I bought it in 2012, my Hardbody showing the signs of age from over 200k miles. I tried to get a new engine and transmission, but could not find them. This Frontier became available, and I finished paying it off in May. I only have 36k miles on it, as I am retired and don't put the miles on that I used to.

If anyone bothers to read this post, I would be interested in finding out what performance mods some of you have found to be imperative with your trucks, both power and economy. I am getting 16- 18 mpg in town and 18-20 mpg on the highway.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, I'm from Texas too. Right down 105 in Sour Lake, just west of Beaumont. I don't know too much about the mods since I just got my frontier last Friday. But I've read that a cold air intake can really open it up to breath better. Should make more power and better mpg. I read about moding the factory air box too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where Sour lake is. Used to date a gal in Beaumont. You guys have even more humidity than we do...lol. Ain't southeast Texas great?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think we're somewhere around 900% humidity today. It was nice over this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts