Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dave. I am the former Customer service rep for STILLEN and now a Retail sales rep. I am here to help out with any question or concerns, offer technical advice and product support.

My professional experience includes automotive repair and maintenance, automotive aftermarket manufacture tech support, customer service and sales. I hope that with this experience I can contribute where applicable.

Personal interest in the automotive field are Off-road racing, Time attack and drifting.

For the latest deals and promotions feel free to DM me.

·
Gone but not forgotten Member
5,729 Posts
Welcome to the website.
Do you off road race? If so, where and what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the website.
Thank you!
Only off road dreams. Back in 2012 i received a 1999 Ford Ranger w/ a blown motor for penny's. Plan was to build for BITD 7100 class to do races like the Mint 400 and Vegas to Reno. Got to the point of being fully stripped, caged and parts collected for the build. Then life happened.... got married had a few kids and moved to a place with no garage. unfortunately had to sell it and liquidate the parts.

Still involved at a spectator level with the dream still alive that some day i can complete a build.

welcome! awesome to see Stillen here! Who can we blame at Stillen for discontinuing the Fronter supercharger? ha ha!
Thank you for the support!
you can blame Eaton for discontinuing the supercharger unit we used to use. Once our stock was depleted that was it. :frown:

Although due to the high amount of supercharger inquiries for the Frontier, development has been in the talks. If made into production the kit will include a Vortech centrifugal supercharger unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the website.
Thank you!
Only Racing dreams. Back in 2012 i received a 1999 Ford Ranger with a blown motor for penny's. Goal was to build a BITD class 7100 truck to do races like the Mint 400 and Vegas to Reno. Got to the point of completely stripping the vehicle, caged and collected many parts for assembly. Then life happened got married had a few kids and moved to a new place with no garage. unfortunately, with no place to work or store the truck i had to sell my half finished project and its parts.

Still involved as a spectator level and hope to one day finish a build to race.

Who's excited about the Mint this weekend?

welcome! awesome to see Stillen here! Who can we blame at Stillen for discontinuing the Fronter supercharger? ha ha!
Thank you for the support!
Ha Ha i know its a shame we had to discontinue. You can blame Eaton for discontinuing the blower unit we developed into the kit. Once our stock was gone that was it :frown:

Although due to the high number of inquiries for a supercharger kit for the Frontier was are in the talks of developing one. If made into production it will include the Vortech centrifugal supercharger. like the one we include in out G and Z vehicle kits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts