Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, my name is Brian and I own a '03 XE, 2.4L, 5MT in Canteen Green. I will probably be doing some minor upgrades to the body and interior in the future, but for now it is stock. Located in Sioux City, IA - wouldn't mind meeting a few more Frontier owners in this area of the Midwest.

A heavily edited shot of my truck:
Dirty Daily Driver - Nissan Frontier XE by Brian Stalter, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
7,222 Posts
Nice! Welcome to Frontier Paradise.

Sure wish Nissan would have had a 'green' for '15.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Welcome! Used to drive through Sioux City on occasion...as fast as possible...with the windows up and my nose plugged ::wink:: Looking forward to see what you do with the truck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha! Unfortunately the road construction on I29 has made that nearly impossible now. Lol

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Haha! Unfortunately the road construction on I29 has made that nearly impossible now. Lol
A friend of mine that's from there and I were actually discussing I-29 today, and the fact that it's completion date is now 2020...it's the running joke of interstates, has been "under construction" since before I knew what 'road construction' was...

·
Vendor
2,808 Posts
Hi Brian, welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your Frontier - it looks amazing. Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Admin
3,393 Posts
Welcome to the club Brian!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts