Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!

My name is Jeff and I am pleased to say that I am a proud new owner of a 2014 Frontier named Delilah 2. A long while back I had a 2002 Xterra (the original Delilah) and am now back in the Nissan family.

I live in Roswell and work in Kennesaw as a Unit Manager for Waffle House. So if anyone in my new Frontier family lives near downtown Kennesaw hit me up and bring the family for some delicious waffles and bacon!

I look forward to picking everyone's brain for some knowledge and help with my new obsession.

A little about me: I am an avid outdoors-men which is one of the main reasons I got my Frontier. I spend my days off downhill mountain biking, fishing everywhere around Georgia in my kayak, and finding new places to hike. Unlike Delilah 1, my Frontier is not a 4x4 so wheeling is a little out of the question. Other than that everything else is fair game.

Cheers and happy driving to all,

Jeff Brooks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Hello from Cumming...I hope you live west of the 400 since you travel to Kennesaw regularly. We lived off Holcomb Bridge Road briefly when we first moved to GA. The traffic was another level of hell...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello all!!!

My name is Jeff and I am pleased to say that I am a proud new owner of a 2014 Frontier named Delilah 2. A long while back I had a 2002 Xterra (the original Delilah) and am now back in the Nissan family.

I live in Roswell and work in Kennesaw as a Unit Manager for Waffle House. So if anyone in my new Frontier family lives near downtown Kennesaw hit me up and bring the family for some delicious waffles and bacon!

I look forward to picking everyone's brain for some knowledge and help with my new obsession.

A little about me: I am an avid outdoors-men which is one of the main reasons I got my Frontier. I spend my days off downhill mountain biking, fishing everywhere around Georgia in my kayak, and finding new places to hike. Unlike Delilah 1, my Frontier is not a 4x4 so wheeling is a little out of the question. Other than that everything else is fair game.

Cheers and happy driving to all,

Jeff Brooks
She looks great Jeff congrats and good luck !! Of course now I need to plan a road trip from NJ to Georgia for some waffles. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
She looks great Jeff congrats and good luck !! Of course now I need to plan a road trip from NJ to Georgia for some waffles. :D
We'd be glad to have you! Everyone has to have some Waffle House if they venture down South!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I have always looked to the people on the forums for some guidance and wisdom.

If I can ever add my two sense I will, and for anyone interested, before Waffle House I was a full-time tree removal expert workin for the family business since diapers. So if there anyone has any questions about that let it rip.

Stoked to be apart of the community

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts